Gray

The realtor who sold our house in St. Louis told us to paint all the walls a specific shade of gray. Why? It seems that home buyers prefer bland. I guess they don't have to worry about what goes with their furniture, rugs and wall art. Except for one wall and each of two bedrooms, the walls in our RI house were also pale gray, including a couple of rooms that have wood paneling. I don't know if that's how the previous owner liked it, or if they were repainted after he moved out.

I won't argue taste with anyone, but I prefer color in my life. Eventually, we may repaint some of the walls here. Once we're done paying for all the repairs and for the landscaping. https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/04/18/metro/interior-designer-world-has-turned-gray-what-finally-killed-color/?s_campaign=bostonglobe:push:web

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial