Bad Karma

 I see where the rock singer "Meat Loaf" has died of COVID. I wasn't a fan, although his performance in Rocky Horror Picture Show was fun and the line "Oh, no, Meat Loaf again!" was fun for audience participation.

But my sympathy is tempered by the fact that he opposed vaccine mandates, which makes him part of the problem, not part of the solution.
I have been a long-time fan of Van Morrison, and I'm sad to see that he is also part of the anti-health pandemic movement. Shame.
"The singer and actor, real name Michael Lee Aday, had been outspoken about COVID, specifically railing against vaccine mandates, the outlet said.
In May, he posted a clip of Eric Clapton and Van Morrison’s anti-lockdown song, “Stand & Deliver,” writing, “Listen and Learn.”
It was not clear if he had been vaccinated. Reps for the star did not immediately return requests for comment early Friday."
https://nypost.com/2022/01/21/meat-loaf-was-ill-with-covid-days-before-his-death-report/?fbclid=IwAR35oYCkxeVekE4jAd_pCWKHL7jd_09FO5MxZmejFEsHwAvokyvmG9UZAFo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial