Mask update


Over a year ago, I posted here that I saw no evidence that wearing an unfitted cloth mask protects the wearer from COVID-19. At the time, I said there were three reasons to wear an unfitted cloth mask indoors:
1. If you have COVID-19 and are coughing and sneezing, it will protect others;
2. It will inhibit you from touching your nose and mouth;
3. It is virtue signaling, to remind others to social distance
Even though I've been vaccinated since August 2020, I still mask up when required, and also at any retail place where the staff is masked, out of solidarity with the employees.
As for the evidence, it doesn't appear to have changed: https://jabberwocking.com/heres-a-quick-look-at-the-evidence-about-mask-wearing/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial