Listen to your body

Former first lady Jill Biden said she noticed a troubling bedtime tendency that may have foreshadowed former President Joe Biden's aggressive prostate cancer diagnosis: he would use the bathroom as many as seven times at night. 

“Jill Biden shared the details during an interview Wednesday, Aug. 5, on SiriusXM’s “Let’s Talk Off Camera With Kelly Ripa,” saying she had previously raised concerns about her husband’s frequent nighttime trips to White House physicians.”

In the waning months of 2017, I had to pee two or three times a night. My wife made an appointment for me with my PCP, who misdiagnosed the problem. Long story short, I found myself in the urology clinic with a Foley catheter that drained 1.2 liters from my bladder. Again, long story short, the diagnosis was benign prostate hyperplasia and I had green light laser prostate reduction surgery. Nearly nine years later, it’s all good.

Guys, pay attention to your bladder (and your wife).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2026/08/06/jill-biden-noticed-symptom-before-joe-biden-cancer-diagnosis/91203100007/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tesla robotaxis aren’t coming any time soon

Yes, the CDC can change its mind

The economics of deportation