Asking questions about Medicare Advantage

 From over at Common Dreams:

7 Questions to Ask to Protect Yourself From Medicare Advantage Scams
1. What’s the biggest difference between traditional Medicare and a Medicare Advantage plan?
2. Should I trust an insurance agent’s advice about my Medicare options?
3. Why can’t I rely on my friends or the government’s star-rating system to pick a good Medicare Advantage plan?
4. If I’m enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan, can I count on seeing the physicians listed in the network and lower costs?
5. Doesn’t the government make sure that Medicare Advantage plans deliver the same benefits as traditional Medicare?
6. If I join a Medicare Advantage plan, can I disenroll and switch to traditional Medicare?
7. If I have traditional Medicare and Medicaid, what should I do?
For answers, click the link: https://www.commondreams.org/opinion/protect-yourself-from-medicare-advantage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

My 9/11 memorial

Facebook moderation makes no sense