Ch-ch-ch-changes

 We sold the University City house one year ago today. We lived there for 35 years. We raised a daughter in it. I built my faculty career while living in it.

That house was built in 1928, and treated us pretty well. We made lots of improvements over the years. I do miss the screened in back porch that we had for about the last 15 years.
We also miss the many friends we had in St. Louis. Some we can see on FB, although it's not the same.
We're well into our second year here in Rumford RI. The major home repairs have been made and it's starting to feel more like a home and less like an Airbnb. We still need Siri to tell us how to get to most places, so we need to work on the navigation project.
Linda's into her second year of retirement and I'll retire next summer, so our lifestyles will be different, too. As long as we have our health, I look forward to the new experiences here in New England.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial