I'm surprised he didn't blame Obama.

"But the Republican lawmaker claimed the international search effort appeared to be a case of “epic failure in leadership,” possibly stretching into the White House and upper echelons of the Coast Guard and Navy.

“I have been hearing a lot of concerning things from people, the civilian side who are involved in this,” Crenshaw said Thursday in a statement to reporters. “You know, we’ve got to look into it, see what’s true and what isn’t. … What appears to be the case is epic failure in leadership. Where exactly that leadership failure is, I don’t know. Is it the White House, Coast Guard, Navy? I’m not sure.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dan-crenshaw-titan-submersible-leadership-failure_n_6494f4a5e4b0aec6b7ffbee6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial