Locker room talk

I competed in swimming (6th and 7th grade) and track and cross country (9th-12th grade). For about six months in college, I joined a karate dojo. All of these activities found me in locker rooms. Through all of that locker room time, I can't recall a single instance of hearing conversations about killing people or molesting women.


" . . . In one message, an individual named Al messaged Alonso on December 24, 2020, asking: “When do we start stacking bodies on the White House Lawn?”

“Jan 7th,” Alonso wrote back, according to evidence presented at the trial.

Al responded: “The RINOs first, make the Democrats watch…”

Alonso answered: “yes.”

When asked about the message, Alonso testified it was all “‘locker room talk,’ if you will.”

No, I won't. This isn't locker room talk. This is murder talk. Apparently, a jury of their peers agreed.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/27/politics/proud-boys-locker-room-talk/index.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial