Don't trust the Wall Street Journal

I don't subscribe to the WSJ and never will. I read journalism for timeliness and factual correctness. The posts I've seen quoting the WSJ that are factually correct I already knew about, and the stuff I didn't read elsewhere tends to be right-wing propaganda that I could easily find on Fox News if that's what I was looking for.


So this comes as no surprise:

" . . . this post is an example of why you should never believe anything you read on the Wall Street Journal editorial page. If you're lucky, the words on the page will be tolerably correct. But lucky or not, the editorial will never, ever provide a complete and fairminded argument. That would put them out of business."

*yawn*

https://jabberwocking.com/the-wall-street-journal-has-a-problem-with-the-truth/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial