The sore loser party



Look, it hurts to lose. I know from personal experience. But if you've never failed, you've never tried.

This is especially true in politics. Having lived and voted in red states most of my adult life, I've seen my candidates lose to clearly inferior opponents. Twice, I've seen the candidate I voted for and who won the most voted from the American people lose the White House to an opponent appointed by the electoral college against the will of voters.

Now we have the spectacle of one party that would rather have courts or armed mobs overturn their loss rather than face the fact that they were rejected. Sorry, but this is a party from (as Donald Trump would say) a shit hole country, not America.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/lake-election-lawsuit-claims-dismissed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial