Who's your daddy?


In my various media interviews and articles on direct-to-consumer genomics, I make a point of emphasizing that one of the most common findings is that one's custodial father isn't one's biological father. And now, it's sometimes possible to identify the biological father, too.
If you read the link, you'll see that claim that some docs were just trying to help infertile couples conceive. But my guess is that they didn't expect to be caught. With DNA testing, that hope flies out the window. I'm thinking that there will be lots o' lawsuits spawned by this technology. https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/fertility-doctors-using-their-own-sperm-is-a-surprisingly-widespread-problem/?fbclid=IwAR3a1QctuRl_0s2TB-5XKzmNVErSzBamq0_jGzI-jvGqwZp0IlgtsLCVvGk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial