It's all relative

 I took a couple quarters of physics in college, as well as a quarter of intro biophysical chemistry. I can't say that it made me a better person or that I used any of it later in life. Every now and then, I run across an article like this, though, that makes me wish I understood more physics. I'm afraid those neurons died a long time ago.

Kevin Drum is one of my favorite bloggers. He's a CalTech grad, and that shines through in his inordinate fondness for graphs and quantitative arguments. Here's a recent post on the mathematics of relativity. Read the comment thread, too.

https://jabberwocking.com/heres-the-theory-of-relativity-in-500-words/?fbclid=IwAR1539-KJeOl4-gWef-hHZc85zMcXa8MhE3eoSNWzgGt8JhoUqjLISb4HME#comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial