Liz Cheney

 What to say about the pearl clutching around Liz Cheney's pending demotion from the GOP leadership? Basically, she's a bog ordinary right-wing extremist, she just doesn't worship Donald Trump in public. This is forbidden by the GOP cancel culture, so they'll be defenestrating her shortly and replacing her with someone equally as extreme but tethered to Trump.

I can't see anything good coming out of this for the GOP. Trump never polled above 48% approval at any time during his presidency. He's the only president to lose the popular vote twice, and he lost it by more the second time, so the trend is down. He presided over the GOP loss of the House and Senate. If he were a stock, I'd have sold it years ago.
So no tears for Liz from me. And I don't weep for the Republican Party. I do wonder why so many Republicans hate America, though. Sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial