Blocked on Facebook again

 I'm blocked for 24 hrs on FB for posting: "Sadly, most Americans are as "dumb" as they demonstrate themselves to be." Supposedly, this is a violation of "community standards" for "hate speech." LOL! Apart from the presposterous idea that the word "dumb" is "hate speech," if you read the "community standards," they state that you can quote words without violating community standards."

This was not a violation of "community standards." This was a right-wing moderator who objects to my criticism of the right in America.

Facebook continues to be a venue that privileges the political right in America. Sad.

Comments

  1. No worries, Facebook does not approve of my commentary either. I do have an out of commenting about their dialogue at Angry Bear blog, the first economics blog (so I am told) on the internet, https://angrybearblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial