Blocked on Facebook again

I posted on FB that the fact that there has been an uptick in people cashing their mortgages is evidence of what I posted previously, that Americans are numerically illiterate. This time, I've been blocked for seven days by my FB bullies. There is no appeal.

Here's what I posted:

This is the sort of thing I was referring to when I posted that Americans are numerically illiterate; they don't understand how numbers, money and interest work. It got me blocked previously when I posted that fact, and the evidence in favor of my observations just continues to accumulate.

When I post it, it is "hate speech." Others have posted the same language without being blocked.

I set up a new FB account as "Joel Carter." Let's see how good facial recognition is.

Comments

  1. Apparently it's pretty good. "Joel Carter" is not available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say they need verification, but don't send the verification code to the number I gave.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two sides

Is Joe Biden too old?

My 9/11 memorial